|Join CCSA by registering on EntryEeze. If you need help, please contact us.
Ice packages start on Sunday September 18, 2016.
The Turkey Trot Competition will be November 19, 2016. You may access the forms via Entry Eeze. A paper copy is available here for reference, and high school use.
Our next test session is November 19th after the Turkey Trot competition. See our testing page for more information.
Winter testing will be January 8th. See our testing page for more information.
Spring Ice Show - Our theme is a "Night at the Oscars" and we will have the following schedule:
- Rehearsals: February 26 - March 14
- Dress Rehearsals: March 15 and 16 (7-9pm)
- Shows: March 17 (7pm), March 19 (2pm)
To sign up for the Ice Show, you will need to register on Entre Eeze and Submit the Google form no later than 11:55pm on November 8th. Links to these are on the Ice Show page and in the email sent to ccsa-l on October 27th.
Turkey Trot Competition and Test Session
- The 25th Turkey Trot Competition and Test Session will be held on November 19th at the John MacInness Student Ice Arena, on the campus of Michigan Technological University. Registration for the competion is being handled through Entry Eeze this year, but a paper copy is available here
for reference and high school use.
Please click the following link for details:
CCSA is Moving to EntryEeze - The big news for this season is that the Copper Country Skating Academy is moving its membership, testing, and competition management online. We have contracted with EntryEeze, a company dedicated to figure skating, to provide this service. The system will help us modernize the way we administer the club.
- Some features of the EntryEeze system are:
- Member families have their own accounts
- Print your own test permission forms
- Easy online renewals and ice purchases, using credit cards
- Easy ice-package and punch card purchases, using credit cards
- More flexible ice purchasing options - we plan to use this capability next year
- Pay ice fees in installments, using credit cards
- Volunteer hour tracking
- Club merchandise store
- Ice-show and costume management
- Test session management
- Competition management
- Ice monitor sheets and other reporting tools
- We are rolling out the system to our members starting July 05. The steps will be as follows:
- An email from the club describing the system and its cost, and containing two instruction sheets that explain the activation and renewal processes.
- A welcome email from EntryEeze inviting members to connect to the system and create their password.
- Once the password has been created, members can renew their memberships online.
- Members who have already renewed their USFS & CCSA membership with Carrie should see a credit for their USFS and CCSA memberships in the shopping cart.
- Members who have already paid the Volunteer Fee to Carrie should email Paul for a credit to be applied BEFORE completing checkout.
- In September, the Contract Ice module will be opened for members to purchase ice packages online.
The purpose of the Copper Country Skating Academy (CCSA) is to encourage instruction, practice and advancement of the members in all types of figure skating; to encourage and cultivate a spirit of camaraderie among figure skaters; to sponsor, produce, and participate in the production of amateur ice shows; to conduct clinics and seminars for educational purpose; to conduct USFS test sessions and sponsor competitions; and to carry out the general policies of USFS.
Come Skate With Us!